- Works online: 8 Total prizes: No prizes won.
- Preferred media: Clay sculpture, Stoneware handbuild ceramics,
- Sculpture styles: figurative, portraits (animal), portraits (human),
- Sculpture scales: small (0 - 100cm), medium (100 - 200cm),
- Sculpture settings: indoor, outdoor, public,
- Works to Comission: Yes
- Runs Classes: Yes
My inspirations are the ever-changing human emotions and the effect they have on the body. I have a deep interest in anatomy and the function of the body as well as the mind-body connection. Having said that, I also love creating pots, bowls and other functional objects and exploring and experimenting with new pottery techniques. I am a versatile artist who enjoys working with various mediums and techniques