The Association of Sculptors Victoria (ASV) and Wellington Shire Council (WSC) are pleased to be partnering to present the first Victoria Sculpture Prize (VSP). This 3-day event will be an opportunity for sculptors both local and from across Victoria to connect, network and exhibit their work in a creative regional location. The Victoria Sculpture Prize will be a festival style arts spectacle combining the new state of the art Port of Sale precinct. With over 70 artists and 188 sculptures competing for the $20 000 prize and a host of categories it will be a spectacle for the Gippsland community and an opportunity to purchase quality Sculpture for your home or business.
- Official Public opening event November 12th at 6pm “The ART Bar” Port of Sale and Closing 4pm Sunday 14th November
- Children’s learn to sculpt workshops 10-12am both days
- Curated artists walk to the botanical gardens’ sculptures 2pm daily
- Meet an Artists talks, daily 12pm
- Ride the Rubeena to the Swing Bridge and Boorun’s Canoe Sculpture