- Works online: 4 Total prizes: No prizes won.
- Preferred media: aluminium, metal, wood,
- Sculpture styles: abstract, figurative,
- Sculpture scales: small (0 - 100cm), medium (100 - 200cm),
- Sculpture settings: indoor,
- Works to Comission: Yes
- Runs Classes: No
KEN FREE Bio
Ken Free is a wood and metal artist with a studio in Sale, Victoria. His sculptures are based on observations of the world around us and are often commentary on topical issues.
He uses Australian timbers such as Red gum, Blackwood and Huon pine and recycled metals such as aluminium, brass and steel.
He uses a ‘precisely crafted’ approach to making figurative and abstracted sculpture as well as musical instrument cases, furniture and fine boxes. A number of pieces are held in public and private collections in Australia and North America.
Contact details: 03 5144 1195 email@example.com