Sue Smales | Sculptor profile
- Works online: 4 Total prizes: No prizes won.
- Preferred media: scrap metal, acrylic paint, natures discards, recycled copper wire, scraps, recycled wood, nature,
- Sculpture styles: figurative, portraits (animal),
- Sculpture scales: medium (100 - 200cm),
- Sculpture settings: indoor,
- Works to Comission: Yes
- Runs Classes: No
Sue Smales short bio
Traditionally a painter, I moved into sculpture aaround 2015. I generally work with nature's discards such as bark, seedpods, and other plant materials, which are what inspires a form to work from. I also make use of manufactured "rubbish" purchased from recycling centres and bits and pieces from my personal collection of things that don't make landfill.
You can view past and present work on my website http://www.suesmales.com
Annual & Awards Exhibition
2023 Boobook , The Juggler
2021 The Dancer
2019 World Turtle
No prizes won.