- Works online: 1 Total prizes: No prizes won.
- Preferred media: scrap metal, acrylic paint, natures discards, recycled copper wire, scraps, recycled wood, nature,
- Sculpture styles: figurative,
- Sculpture scales: medium (100 - 200cm),
- Sculpture settings: indoor,
- Works to Comission: Yes
- Runs Classes: No
Traditionally a painter, I moved into sculpture about 5 years. I usually work with nature's discards such as bark, seedpods, and other plant materials, which are the initial inspiration to discovering a form that I end up working with. I also make use of manufactured "rubbish" through recycling centres or my personal collection of things that don't make landfill, but may be of use in a sculpture.
You can view past and present work on my website www.suesmales.com